Jun 012012

Well as usual the South Florida weather changes at a moments notice. 

A few days ago the weather forecast for our Saturday June 2nd , 2012 Launch was looking great and that has changed a bit.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we still plan to have a Launch on Saturday and we will see how the weather goes.

We will be there around 8:00 am with plans to setup and start at 9:00 am.

If anyone has any questions, you can contact Marc at 954-922-8627 or email me at info@narbars.org for Launch updates.

Here is hoping for good weather!

Hope to see you all,

Marc and Scott