We are a “Go” for Saturday August 4th, 2012 at 9:00AM
The Weather is still looking pretty good so far for this Saturday. The forecast is possible TStorms but as we have all seen, we always seem to get Good Weather!
We had pretty much the same forecast last month and the day turned out to be beautiful!
Partly Sunny-Morning/ Chance of TStorms in the Afternoon 91°F Wind speed: 7 mph E Wind Gusts: 11 mph
This is another Great Launch Day that is not to be missed!
Please click HERE or scroll down to read our previous post to get all of the information for this Saturday’s Launch!
We will catch you all soon! Marc and Scott
The narbars.org Web Site is Donated and Hosted by 3doto.com
3dotO does custom Web Sites and Premium Web Hosting
If you are looking for a quality company to design your Site,
please call us at 954.922.8627 for more information.
Contact us for a quote email@example.com