Aug 112017

Hello to all of our Flyers!

A few days ago, Saturday’s weather looked very good but as South Florida goes, the weather has changed once again.

We are now looking at a high chance of Thunderstorms and High Temps that will feel like it over 100 Degrees with the UV Index at 11. 

A decision was made to CANCEL the August Launch and look forward to the next Launch on September 9th, 2017.

Stay dry and see you all next month.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at

The BARS Launch Crew

The Web Site is Donated and Hosted by
3dotO does custom Web Sites, Custom Web Apps and Premium Web Hosting.
If you are looking for a quality company to design your Site or write your App,
please call us at 954.922.8627 for more information.
Contact us for a quote