Launch Cancelled for Saturday June 9th, 2018
Hello to all of our Flyers,
Two days ago the weather was looking really great, but the latest Weather Forecast shows Thunderstorms for most if not all day on Saturday.
Lets hope for better weather in July.
The BARS Launch Team.